Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Neverwinter Nights - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Neverwinter Nights

Re:Neverwinter Nights

Hmm, suddenly I see the whole addiction to computer gaming thing. Of course I've played games in the past, but.. It was the sorta thing I'd do for a couple hours and then get bored and move on to something else. .. Been playing NWN since I woke up today just about. I really should be looking for a job and soon I'll need to worry about school yet again.. Right now I'm an elf ranger who must go battle Laxor or whatever his name was.

Mentor

lol. I know what you mean about the addiction thing. I'd never really been that into gaming until the start of this year when I got WC3, then it all went downhill. Max Payne, BF1942, SOF II, NFS6. And now I'm hooked, but I like it

Well, umm, .. There's no more nwn on the cd! So, I understand the real cool thing about nwn is the downloadable add-ons? I really can't do multiplayer.. I tried gaming on dialup in the past and couldn't stand it, so I gave up on the online gaming scene for anything more complex than tetris. So, any suggestions?

Penultima.

Good Guru

[quote author=vvx link=board=8;threadid=3739;start=90#57307 date=1041900534]
    Well, umm, .. There's no more nwn on the cd! So, I understand the real cool thing about nwn is the downloadable add-ons? I really can't do multiplayer.. I tried gaming on dialup in the past and couldn't stand it, so I gave up on the online gaming scene for anything more complex than tetris. So, any suggestions?
    [/quote]

Well, you can grab more modules -- but they arent only MP. It helps to have friends when fighted Count Strahd von Zarovich ;D He is a real mean bastard. Plus now with the Pool of Radiance module complete, thats available too now. Look harder, and you will find all of the classics coming to the computer again. Pool of radiance I havent touched too much, but it looks REALLY close to what I recall the PNP module book to have been like (its been a while).

Hey all. Just an update. The linux client to NWN is making serious headway (finally) and they are planning on releasing a beta soon. ALMOST THERE!!!!

Hey, how does everyone feel about starting a thread just for NWN gameplay? That way, all of us junkies can spread info about all the little side quests and loot stashes.
    10Ded