Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Neverwinter Nights - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverwinter Nights

Re:Neverwinter Nights

That's what the linux zealots of Bio's boards are hoping for. Everyone interested could go there, register, and maybe send some private messages or just otherwise post on the board. Like everyone else without a solid following it won't happen.

When more info is recieved I'll be posting it.

Tuxgames has the release date set to the 1st of July. and I think that the best way to "pressure" Bioware is if we all go and preorder the game - that way Tuxgames have some real orders to flaut - I think that's worth more than a few extra zealots in the end.

--edit--
    My spelling sucks

That's a good idea LC....

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=8;threadid=3739;start=0#38143 date=1024129463]
    Tuxgames has the release date set to the 1st of July. and I think that the best way to "pressure" Bioware is if we all go and preorder the game - that way Tuxgames have some real orders to flaut.
    [/quote]

I agree. Thats where I put my order into ... even if the Linux version is still a month off it's best to put the pressure on especially to a company that is obviosly selling to Linux users. Hell, get your non Linux friends to buy from them!

[quote author=tricksterisweak link=board=8;threadid=3739;start=0#37855 date=1023934267]
    I gamemastered for 8 straight years before moving here. I have some ideas for settings and stuff.
    [/quote]

Hey, I am impressed! 8 years is a good long time to GM!

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=8;threadid=3739;start=0#37885
    Roleplaying games rule, sadly I'm partial to Mage, Vampire and Call of Cthulhu (My absolute favorite game of all times - HP Lovecraft is the man !!)
    Of the White Wolf games I really like Warewolf. My favorite all time role playing games are Shadow Run, Cyberpunk, and Warhammer FRP.

News From the Front

Derek French
    Assistant Producer

Posted: Saturday, 15 June 02:51PM

No, Linux has not been dropped.

Please stop with all the insults.

http://www.neverwinternights.com/
    There you have it peeps from big Derek himself. Now we have proof to back our secret attack. ;D

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=8;threadid=3739;start=0#38185 date=1024173869]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=8;threadid=3739;start=0#37885
    Roleplaying games rule, sadly I'm partial to Mage, Vampire and Call of Cthulhu (My absolute favorite game of all times - HP Lovecraft is the man !!)
    Of the White Wolf games I really like Warewolf. My favorite all time role playing games are Shadow Run, Cyberpunk, and Warhammer FRP.
    [/quote]

We REALLY need to get together, have you ever tried Neon Twilight?

I've never tried it before. Who makes it?

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=8;threadid=3739;start=0#38302 date=1024256575]
    I've never tried it before. Who makes it?
    [/quote]

At the moment, I mainly maintain it.