Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Neverwinter Nights
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverwinter Nights

Neverwinter Nights

Anyone besides myself preordered? Maybe we can get a LJR D&D (view NWN) crew together to play!

Re:Neverwinter Nights

I should also tell you guys that the cheapest place to get NWN seems to be tuxgames. It's about 46 or 48 USD.

According to a Bio press release (yesterday it went gold) the NWN linux version won't be shipping with the box and there was no mention of a Mac version at all. "Soon" there is supposed to be a linux client download the questions are who defines soon and how accurate is the press release, there's a couple other minor inconsistancies between it and what Biowarians have said.

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=8;threadid=3739;start=0#37760 date=1023859667]
    Anyone besides myself preordered? Maybe we can get a LJR D&D (view NWN) crew together to play!
    [/quote]
    I haven't preordered, but you can definitely count me in!
    I haven't played D&D in 2 years

Good Guru

Sweet, Ill be ordering shortly.

A LJR AD&D clan sounds cool. I am in if we get one going.

Preordered one just now, included a Wolfenstein installer as well for good measure.

Soon the good paladin Tunk Albi shall rise again.

Good Guru

I have been partial to Druids lately. That and my lich class

[quote author=Schotty link=board=8;threadid=3739;start=0#37834 date=1023922027]
    I have been partial to Druids lately. That and my lich class
    [/quote]

Haha you played as a lich before? EVIL!

The Linux version won't be shipeed in box since there are a few bugs they have to work out but they said (at the moment of writing ) that the Linux version would be released on the net about the same time the Win/Mac version ships from retail stores. Hopefully it's true :-P

No matter what though you have to give it up for them since they are making a Linux version!

Well since we seem to have a few ppl anyone good at game mastering (in P&P since I don't think anyone here is a beta tester)?

Sigh. Innaccurate info spreads quickly. How's this NWN is supposed to hit shelves in 6 days. Yes 6 SIX days, on 18 June you *should* be able to buy a copy. Bioware said in that press release that the linux stuff comes *soon* no on has defined soon, Bioware isn't makeing any comments on soon. Mac release is due in 2 months since Bio had to find a publisher (which they did) and Mac is also supposed to get the toolkit. We still don't know the reason for the linux delay Bioware is saying nothing. Current speculation on the linux version is going to be a downloadable installer a'la Quake 3 and UT/Unreal.

Beta test was Windows only, I managed to find the Gamespy room and talk to some of the testers. The beta has been going now for quite a while.