Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Finally!

Thread: Finally!

Finally!

I'm about to finally hit 1000 WU's in SETI. What's the next milestone?

Re:Finally!

woott!!! i think 1500 - i need to dig up another machine, they mad met stop at work

I love my small millitia of Athlon boxes. I think the last 750 I did in about 4 monthes with 3 Athlon systems.

pbharris: I'll try to catch up to you so I can shake your hand. ;D

Good Guru

Have you guys find any aliens?? Let me know in advance before you announce to the world, okie?? ;D

Good Guru

When I go downtown I see aliens.

Illegal Aliens that is ;D We need better electric fences. Like..... Tesla coil enhanced electric fences ;D

Illegal Aliens that is We need better electric fences. Like..... Tesla coil enhanced electric fences
    Consatina wire (razor wire) works great! Then you could start a finger collection! ;D

Good Guru

Nah, finger on UNIX is more than enough of fingers

But I like fire and electricity. I say put a big ass flaming pit with tesla coils on the US's side. that way when they burn they get REALLY burnt ;D

That type of insanity in some parts has been known as a Schottyization.

Mentor

Back to semi on topic, I have got over 100 WU's in GAH now. I haven't turned of my computer in about 10 days now. And the CPU is still only at about 47C.