Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I will officially retire..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I will officially retire..

I will officially retire..

I am only 27 and I will retire...
    That is I will never drink as much to get a hang over the next day... Hang overs SUCK... I don't know why I have like a hang over week after I get a hang over..

I get one day hang over where I feel sick to my stomach and headache... But the rest of the week I am not sick but just don't feel all there... I hate this feeling.. I could deal with one day but the whole week not feeling good is a drag...

Kind Mastermind

Re: I will officially retire..

I am only 27 and I will retire...
    That is I will never drink as much to get a hang over the next day... *Hang overs SUCK... *I don't know why I have like a hang over week after I get a hang over.. *

I get one day hang over where I feel sick to my stomach and headache... *But the rest of the week I am not sick but just don't feel all there... *I hate this feeling.. *I could deal with one day but the whole week not feeling good is a drag...
    Feeling blah for a week? Dang! We had a cure for that when I was living in Korea...we just drank some more. Of course, I don't suggest doing that. At any rate, I feel for you. Hope you feel better.

Well thanks for the sympathy... But if you do got some remedy to help me tell me about it....

Theonly thing that works for me its a couple of beer or a lot of Gatorade. But the first option works better ;D

I called the drinking life quits last year after about 15 years of sustained drinking (getting wasted about three or four times a week, every week). I'd say that's about average for most people with a health appetite for paryting, but it gets old the older you get and begins to wear on you and your bank account. Needless to say, I do feel quite heathly and never imagined life could be so productive, though it does get boring at times.

Re:I will officially retire..

gmoreno, you just have to find a drink that is kind on your body the next day. I find that if I mix beer with spirits then the next day I am in a world of hurt...even if I only had a few. However, if I stick with one spirit or one type of beer, I generally don't have the headache the next day...but I may still have a little of that blah feeling. I don't know, don't give up yet, find your medicine.

i heard the "have a hair of the dog that bite ya" is the best remedy. well - that theory kept me more or less insanely drunk for about 6 years...

Sorry for the hang-over! Best cure don't driiiiiinnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best way to approach getting drunk w/o a hangover is to drink the SAME thing all night!

When you mix drinks you get sick! So, just drink the same kind of thing all night and you wont get hungover. At least not in my experience

do you know why this is?