Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

help with new site
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with new site

Hybrid View

help with new site

Ive been wreslin' with the idea on whether or not to even post, but now i must....

I started a programming site a couple of months ago and its starting to get a little busy. What I need is some members that using app type languages (C/C++, Python, that sort of thing) to help out with members on the site. I need a couple of moderators and some more members in that area. Of course all coders are welcome. If anyone is interested, please sign up at the site and PM me who you are

the site is http://www.codenewbie.com

geez, i feel like such the spammer

Mentor

Re:help with new site

Hey, good luck with your site! But if I were you, I wouldn't use flash on the front page. You will scare a lot of people away with it.

thanks for the input, ill be changing the front page soon to integrate more of the site into it

I'm signing up there now. You'd never guess my username...

Let me get this right... Codenewbie, and there's a link to summary goes here for... PHOTOSHOP ??

Anyways, the site looks cool..

My username is Cutie - I'll be happy to help you out, but I have no access to the PM area (???)

- edit -
    Me beink dumbski... Activation takes time too..

Hey revolution. I accidentally deleted my registration e-mail and now I can't post anywhere. I can't find anywhere to click to resend the message. (I've tried "forgot password" but it doesn't help.) How about doing something to rectify this situation? Delete my account if you must so I can redo it.

Lovechild: You do know that the word "cute" is rarely used by males, right? There are some cases when you can use it, but calling yourself "cutie" is looked upon as feminine. Just wanted to warn you for when people start thinking you're a girl (or gay).

I thought it sounded fun, and it's very fitting since I'm learning QT

Advisor

I just registered as myself..

Just registered. Site looks cool.

I especially like the feature where you try to reply to something not logged in, it sends you to the login prompt, then redirects you back to the forum to reply.

[quote author=Evil Honkey Kenshi link=board=9;threadid=3639;start=0#37048 date=1023455097]
    Hey revolution. I accidentally deleted my registration e-mail and now I can't post anywhere. I can't find anywhere to click to resend the message. (I've tried "forgot password" but it doesn't help.) How about doing something to rectify this situation? Delete my account if you must so I can redo it.

[/quote]

I fixed your account, you should be good to go now

Thanks everyone for signing up

Let me get this right... Codenewbie, and there's a link to summary goes here for... PHOTOSHOP ??
    i still need to add a few discriptions in ;D and add one for Gimp and any other languages ppl point out ;D