Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

News Ticker

Thread: News Ticker

mugs

News Ticker

Anyone know how to get NewsTicker to work?

JimH

Re:News Ticker

What news ticker are you referring too?

Jim H

mugs

It is just an option in one of the configuration tools in KDE

JimH

Ok, I will switch to KDE when I get the chance and look at it.

Jim H

mugs

What do you use, gnome?

JimH

Quote Originally Posted by mugs
    What do you use, gnome?
    Yes, I seldom use KDE. I used to use it more after 2.x came out, but I switched back to Gnome.

I have been using Gnome since it was a beta. The first version I ever tried was 0.x under Red Hat 5.2. Linux GUI desktops have come a long way since then.

Jim H

JimH

News Ticker works. You just have to add it to the panel as an applet.

There is an entry on the menu under internet for it, that one seems to be broken on my Red Hat box. It does nothing if you click on it. I wonder if it was supposed to bring up the preferences for the applet.

To add it as an applet, just right click on the panel, add/applet.

Jim H