Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What happened to Pinehead?

Thread: What happened to Pinehead?

What happened to Pinehead?

So did anybody figure out what happened to Pinehead?

Mentor

Re:What happened to Pinehead?

No, server broken, email bounces back, phone number disconnected. Fell of the face of Earth.

strange ... very strange ..

Yeah, makes me kinda concerned for him.

[quote author=ender link=board=18;threadid=3608;start=0#36729 date=1023297687]
    Yeah, makes me kinda concerned for him.
    [/quote]

Me too... I hope he\s ok

Good Guru

How can he be okay with all those stuff going on ?? I guess he is going through a hell of a hard time ....

so whats the new webhosts name/website?

[quote author=BurntAsh link=board=18;threadid=3608;start=0#37531 date=1023731040]
    so whats the new webhosts name/website?
    [/quote]

I think PHPhosting is hosting us now

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=18;threadid=3608;start=0#36853 date=1023343349]
    How can he be okay with all those stuff going on ?? I guess he is going through a hell of a hard time ....
    [/quote]
    i wasnt on aim and my friend tried to ping my box (he forgot i drop pings) and got no reply. so he figured i had died because it had been quiet a while....

actually i had gone to the zoo for the day and then was sleeping over at my other friend's house...

maybe pinehead is just not on the computer lately....? how long have the emails been bouncing for?