Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Going to Ontario for the summer!

Thread: Going to Ontario for the summer!

Going to Ontario for the summer!

Haven't been hanging around here much lately.. been kinda busy with school and cadets.

anyway, I'm going to CFB Borden(it's close to Toronto) for 6 weeks of the summer on Athletic Instructor Course(a cadet course). I hadn't even applied for the camp, but a position came open at the last minute I guess, and I got asked if I wanted to go.

I really hadn't been expecting to go to camp this summer, but it's a nice surprise. I get to go to Borden for the summer, run around, learn some stuff and meet a whole lot of people. It's funny though, cause Borden is actually an air cadet camp, and I'm a sea cadet, but AIC, the course I'm going on, is tri-service.

The only thing that sucks is that I won't make enough money for drivers' ed and insurance, I get a "training bonus" of 60$/week though, which is nice.

Anyway.. just thought I'd stop by and post this. So how have things been here at LJR? using a new forum, which is cool.

Re:Going to Ontario for the summer!

Have fun