Thread: What's up with the genes?

What's up with the genes?

Ok, when I'm looking at my stats, I see the genes that I've submitted. But when I click on those links, I don't see my name in the list (two of the lists are simply empty). What's up with that?

Good Guru
    Milwaukee, WI

Re: What's up with the genes?

Me thinks it takes a few hours or so to come up. I know the two I finally submitted from work the other day are there. I finally got my main box at home rigged. It shouldn't be that long. When did you submit?

No, no, you don't get what I'm saying.

The genes show up on my list just fine. But I don't show up on the gene's list at all!

See the genes I've submitted? Ok, now click on any of them and search for my name. I'm not listed on any of them. It's been a month since I submitted my first gene, and I'm not on the list for that gene yet. What's up with that?

Good Guru

Oh man... You sure have a whole lot of time on your hands .... That's so many freaking names to look through ... It must have been a few thousands names... After 15 or 20 pages of viewing, I gave up ..... That's just too much for me to look for my name in normal manner but I saw KP, Cloverm and myself on it alright..... 8)