Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Need an open source IP address management program

Thread: Need an open source IP address management program

Hybrid View

Need an open source IP address management program

Hello,

I've been using spreadsheets to keep track of IP addresses at work. Anyone out there know of a program that can store the whole thing in a database?

When someone is using the spreadsheet, no one else can modify it. There are commercial products, but they are too expensive for our budget.

I took a look at sourceforge but need some first hand recommendations so I don't waste my time.

Any help welcome.

Thanks

Try ipplan/iptrack on sourceforge. I've been using it for the past 3-4 months without a problem.

It allows you to split and join subnets easily. Assign groups of IPs to multiple locations. End users can submit requests for IP addresses.

You can also configure it to scan certain blocks of networks for DNS / ICMP Ping responses and to auto-populate your database. It can even use SNMP queries on your routers' and switches' ARP/CAM tables to populate the DB too.

Highly recommended.

we use http://ipamapp.com for ip address management