Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LJR Seti page??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LJR Seti page??

LJR Seti page??

What happened to the Seti LJR Team page??

Good Guru

Re: LJR Seti page??

You mean on Seti web site??

Nothing AFAIK. Why what's up with it at your end?

Nothing AFAIK. Why what's up with it at your end?
    When I go to the page I get this:

Web Page Missing

The page you selected isn't on our server, or currently unavailable due to hardware/software maintenance.

If this is a broken link, please report it to us via the bug report form on our help page - make sure you categorize your report as a "Website or CGI Problem."

If you ended up here while trying to access personal/team stats, or read the newsletters, or submit a bug report form, then CGIs have been turned off. You needn't bother to send us e-mail, as we are quite aware of the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience - we turn CGIs off occasionally when working on the user/science databases.

Back to the home page

Ahh, are you looking for LJR? The team name was changed to LinuxJunior_dot_Org (I think). That might be it.

Or this might be:

SETI@home Groups

NOTE: For the next 12-24 hours the links to group pages may not be working because we are in the process of cleaning up the group html directory. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I think its the latter. I have the name change. On my personal stats page is a link to the LinuxJunior_dot_org_Seti page. Worked fine until yesterday.

Worked fine for me this morning, but not now I get the same. Maybe I was viewing a cached copy...

Ok, back up now. Holy +%(*$#% popcorn, you be crankin the work units!

I'll break the grand mark by the end of the week *;D

--edit-some time before the end of the week--

1) Popcorn 1000 1.418 years 12 hr 25 min 07.7 sec

heh...