Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

ARRRGGGGG!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ARRRGGGGG!!!!

Good Guru

Re: ARRRGGGGG!!!!

What will it take to get everyone crunching 7/24? money? is that what you want? *well you smelly filthy greedy pigs forget it! * You people disgust me!
    Okay! That does it... I'm pretty mad by that comment right now and put three machine back on line crunching.... ;D

I cut my TCP/IP class today to work on my router/gateway.. :-[ Oh well, I had read Mountainman's subnetting PET anyway....

What have we got to learn from SETI? That we are alone in the universe? And what if we aren't? What then? That aliens think we're a bunch of retards and don't want anything to do with us?

Quoted from http://genomeathome.stanford.edu/science.html#real :

Increased medical understanding of the human body and it's inner workings will inevitably lead to better medicines and treatment of diseases. In other words, Genome@Home saves lives!
    Maybe the aliens will give us the cures to the diseases?

I'm not even gonna go there.

Maybe the aliens will give us the cures to the diseases?
    I have a bridge to sell you...

I have a bridge to sell you...
    I bet if you lived a few hundred years ago you would have thought the earth was flat too.

Okay! That does it... I'm pretty mad by that comment right now and put three machine back on line crunching.... ;D

I cut my TCP/IP class today to work on my router/gateway.. :-[ Oh well, I had read Mountainman's subnetting PET anyway....
    really? cool! my ranting and butt chewing motivated someone... hey the Bulls really need a new coach
    /me thinks deeply

I bet if you lived a few hundred years ago you would have thought the earth was flat too.
    What makes you think that? I didn't say there were no aliens, I said that the benefits of looking for them is negligible. G@H has real benefits right now.