Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

This is all wrong - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is all wrong

Good Guru

Re: This is all wrong

This sucks -- who quit crunching for us?

This sucks -- who quit crunching for us?
    I think the main problem is that our man KP doesn't work with AT&T anymore, so all those nice machines in the wireless department are going to waste now.

Good Guru

Dem bastards at AT&T!!!!

Start the crunching damn you!!!!!

Dem bastards at AT&T!!!!

Start the crunching damn you!!!!!
    As I recall there were several nice 1GHz machine crunching for us back then.... *sob*

Well, I've got something like 20 units waiting to be uploaded.. I havn't taken the win32 laptop home in a while, so there are quite a few stored up on it.

Also, I upgraded my web/mail server, so it's a duron 600 crunching 24/7 now.... should help. I'm still climbing our internal ladder...

Good Guru

I would say raid the libraies' computers and install them -- but our libraries all use like 486's -- not exactly the most Bogomips outhhere :)

Good Guru

AFAIK, KP still works for AT&T Wireless but he has moved on to the Unix area where most of the boxen at his care are Solaris which G@H don't have the client for....

Oh well .... :'(

AFAIK, KP still works for AT&T Wireless but he has moved on to the Unix area where most of the boxen at his care are Solaris which G@H don't have the client for....

Oh well .... :'(
    This is correct. so I only have my win2k laptop (p3 850) crunching and my linux laptop for console connections (p3 500) crunching at work. I take the win2k one home each weekend, so there should be a heafty upload this weekend. the linux one I just ftp the results back to my web server and send them in/get new work that way.

Do you work up in washington?

Do you work up in washington?
    Yep, about 2 blocks from the Evil Empire