Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Just signed up for G@H and LJR Team

Thread: Just signed up for G@H and LJR Team

Just signed up for G@H and LJR Team

Hey all, finally now that I am above 500 units at seti. I started Genome.

My question is there a graphical interface for G@h?

Thanks
    Ras

Good Guru

Re: Just signed up for G@H and LJR Team

Just the CLI stuff.

Good Guru

Yeah, F@H had GUI stuff but G@H is purely CLI ..... except some screen savers I've seen for Win32 client.

Good Guru

Screen savers eh? Where at? I could use them at work......

Good Guru

If you install the Win32 version of G@H, it comes with screen saver. Although it's not set by default, you can check the screen saver setting area and you can see it ...

<edited>
    At least that was true for Win9x version I have had a while ago.. I'm not sure they have it now since I have no more Win clients...

Good Guru

Well at home I have only linux clients (since I no longer even have windows partitions anymore). I use a on a few boxes at work the windows client. Ill have to see if the screensaver is included when I return to hell tommorrow.

If you install the Win32 version of G@H, it comes with screen saver. Although it's not set by default, you can check the screen saver setting area and you can see it ...

<edited>
    At least that was true for Win9x version I have had a while ago.. I'm not sure they have it now since I have no more Win clients...
    That's not included anymore. The features of the G@H client are standard across all clients (Win32, *Nix, etc).