Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

We are at # 48

Thread: We are at # 48

We are at # 48

woot!!

Good Guru

Re: We are at # 48

SWEET!!!

I might just put my newly constructed machine of terror to work, 1437 (115 x 12,5) flaming MHz of pure Athlon loving !

Good Guru

I might just put my newly constructed machine of terror to work, 1437 (115 x 12,5) flaming MHz of pure Athlon loving !
    Do it. I order you to. Genomes are beer cells. We must compute better beer cells. Better beer cells equal better beer. All of mankind can improve as long as we have good beer.

Death to skanky beer!!!!

Well at least thats what I was told. What do I know? I work for $24K a year.

I might = I will

Athlons are perfect for crunching anything. ;D

Sadly, my clock wasn't really very safe, I'm back to 1GHz untill I get some water mixed into the equation !

Re:We are at # 48

47 LinuxJunior_dot_org_Genome 1198566765 113921.65

Good Guru

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=22;threadid=3536;start=0#36063 date=1022749126]
    Sadly, my clock wasn't really very safe, I'm back to 1GHz untill I get some water mixed into the equation !
    [/quote]

Dont take too long -- the world is counting on you! Yes -- YOU -- Lovechild! We need better beer in the grocery stores! Can you sleep well at night knowing that Miller and Budweiser dominate the beer racks? I sure can't! We must develop the killer beer and populate the shelves. This can ONLY be done by G@H software.

Now, hurry, and start computing proper beer genomes.

Advisor

Re:We are at # 48

Since I havn't been able to do much work for us lately, I just "borrowed" a 933mhz at work to do the crunching for us..

(lets hope they dont find out)