Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

gmonero - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gmonero

Re: gmonero

Sure but it doesn't mean they can use the one YOU uploaded. No one can bar you from save the picture and upload it. You can even upload Denise Richards pic and say it's you. :P
    does that mean your not really a big red dog?

Ok, ok, you got me! That's not my real smile

Good Guru

does that mean your not really a big red dog?
    Do you looks like the little guy in your avatar??

Do you looks like the little guy in your avatar??
    yea...... why?

Actually can you change your avatar....

I didnt know I could upload a pic for my avatar but I'm going to consider doing that....

I uploaded a avater but it didnt seem to work

i like the Sylvestor