Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Rod!

Thread: Rod!

Mentor

Rod!

I see you're posting again. Where the hell have you been? We missed you!

Associate

Re: Rod!

Besides being out of town on business, I have had my interests pointed in another direction for awhile. Shamefully I have Windows XP installed and no linux at this time. Soon to change though. I deeply miss my Debian.... A LOT. The XP is mostly for the wifey.

Thanks Cloverm..... I missed the board and the inhabitants also.

Apt-get here I come......

Regards,
    Rod

Glad to see you back Rod. I just reinstalled Debian on ReiserFS last night and as I recall you helped me alot last time I had Debian installed. ;D

Besides being out of town on business, I have had my interests pointed in another direction for awhile. Shamefully I have Windows XP installed and no linux at this time. Soon to change though. I deeply miss my Debian.... A LOT. The XP is mostly for the wifey.

Thanks Cloverm..... I missed the board and the inhabitants also.

Apt-get here I come......
    Heh, you must have left before I started coming here (or I just don't remember you...).

I agree, apt-get is awesome. Too bad you can't just apt-get install debian