Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lovechild
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovechild

Lovechild

Does anyone know the where abouts of our Danish* friend?

He's not posted in about a week, and his e-mail bounces everything back. He just seems to have disapeared in a cloud of SF gun smoke.

*[homer]mmmm danish....[/homer]

Re: Lovechild

Putter broken, inodes dirty (like EvilestPimps mind) - Posting from Windows right now..

Email account also broken - try sending to dn_junior@hotmail.com

I'm wondering the same thing... hopefully any M$ guys haven't kidnapped him... :'( :'(

I'm wondering the same thing... hopefully any M$ guys haven't kidnapped him... *:'( :'(
    At the mercy of M$ at the moment... Using Wintendo (man does it ever blow goats)

HAHA... Lovechild, you came back just in time... ;D

Kisses NGene

Your new avatar is pretty, but less sexy than your previous one.

Kisses NGene

Your new avatar is pretty, but less sexy than your previous one.
    Well, I thought I'd start behaving so I wouldn't scare all the little innocent kids away from LJR ;D

Good thinking... maybe you will stop denting my pants while you are at it ?

;D

Good thinking... maybe you will stop denting my pants while you are at it ?

;D
    Glad to see your anti-depressants are doing thier job ;D

and gald to have you back with us.

Just remember to disinfect yourself after using that Winbloze laptop

Glad to see your anti-depressants are doing thier job *;D

and gald to have you back with us.

Just remember to disinfect yourself after using that Winbloze laptop
    popcorn says: "CanYouFixMyKeyboard"

But thanks for careing..