Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Sarah31 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarah31

Good Guru

Re: Sarah31

I do however wonder when he is going to post the 2nd part of his C++ Journal because I read it and I thought it was really cool and I can't wait to see what the 2nd installment looks like.
    That makes it two of us......

Mentor

Boblucci couldn't install Debian? Ha ha. That's funny.
    it is funny , no it 's not it's sad *but i have a sence of humor about it *and i ASKED for help there for leaving myself open for public opinion and people making fun of me for it.

everyone was teasing him that he was stalking her, so why am i being singled out for teasing him? I thought we were a close community here , he opened up to us about his crush we made fun of him, but I also encourged him to go see her, i oped up about my troubles with debian how it coild not get it installed. Whene people answered me with one line threads like *8) SuSE 8) or * 8)Slackware 8) *i didnt say get your own lives or get your own thread, i stood tall and said OK i'll get slackware and now i'm using slack(anyway) i dont know why i'm being told to get my own life by Ralinx? what did i do that was so bad, did i say something out of line? Because i asked for a picture? I posted it before and i'll post it again, there should be a tag for sarcasim or maybe i just need to type it out, <sarcasim></sarcasim> because people are way to uptight in this world.

I dont understand why i'm told to get my own life, people post things IN A PUBLIC forum and when someone responds with teasing or something like that they get mad and say get your own life? Dude, you put your life on the internet for the world to see, i thought we were friends on this board................sorry if i offended Lovechild.....................

it is funny , no it 's not it's sad but i have a sence of humor about it and i ASKED for help there for leaving myself open for public opinion and people making fun of me for it.
    Relax dude. I was only joking. My post was meant solely for humor, in the line of when something serious is happening and you focus on something that doesn't matter. And I don't think Ralinx was singling you out but rather talking to half the people who have posted here. Yes it's a public chatroom and yes if Lovechild mentions something, you have the right to talk back about it, as long as it's not obviously offending. Some people here seem to not be able to tell a joke when they see one. (Not meaning that to you, boblucci, even though you didn't seem to notice I was joking, though it probably wasn't obvious.)

my comment about getting a life wasn't directed at you
    it was directed at everyone who kept on talking about lovechild and ngene even though he already mentioned that he really didn't like it anymore

then u said:
    He made it piblic knowledge, i'm just making fun of him for doing it!!
    so according to that logic, we can just make fun of everything that's posted in public forums then...
    normally, i would agree that once u post something on a board u have to be able to accept any joking about it, but since he had made it clear that he really didn't like it anymore (and i can't blame him considering all the stalking crap u guys said) i felt that u guys should just leave him alone. and that's why i said it and i don't regret it at all

Mentor

mostly i dont want to offend anyone,

i remember the thread that he wanted deleted, he talked about people bugging him about it, i'm sure i sucks to have people e-mail you with stupid questions.

BTW , i DID get debian installed on my laptop but i removed it in favor of slackware , i just like it better

BTW , i DID get debian installed on my laptop but i removed it in favor of slackware , i just like it better
    i can definitaly understand that
    slack is the best distro out there imho, but it doesn't beat RaLinux

mostly i dont want to offend anyone,

i remember the thread that he wanted deleted, he talked about people bugging him about it, i'm sure i sucks to have people e-mail you with stupid questions.

bah! 8) Debian 8)