Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Where the hell is everybody??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where the hell is everybody??

Good Guru

Where the hell is everybody??

Guests: 4
    Users: Compunuts
    It's middle of the day for Chris sake !!

:

Yeah okay, I'm bore..... ;D

Re: Where the hell is everybody??

Usually I'm somewhere, but often I'm elsewhere...

I just became a developer for the LEAF project (Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall) and I'll be spending a lot more time doing devel work for them. I probably won't be around near as much for a while.

~Guitarlynn
    http://leaf.sourceforge.net

In class. Shoot me please.

In class. Shoot me please.
    Same .. or at work :-(

I'm actually sad to be back.... soo very sad... :'(

I was asleep waiting to wake up.... ;D

Mentor

i was here but i didnt see anyone , so i left ;D

i have not been able to connect 1/2 the freaking day. 1st i get a chiroprator then pinehead...

i have not been able to connect 1/2 the freaking day. 1st i get a chiroprator then pinehead...
    Going to the chiropractor is soo cool. I love the little electiric machine it feels soo good.