Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

NGene II - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGene II

Re: NGene II

And no Kenshi, I didn't have it tattooed on my arm, I don't currently have a tattoo, but I've been thinking of getting one. And no it won't read NGene!
    I bet it'll read "Mom".

I've got one of a Celtic Knot on my ankle...
    I thought only girls got tattoos there. [coughs]

I bet it'll read "Mom".
    No, I was thinking of having a circle about my upper arm that would read "LOVE AND FREEDOM" to remind me of my ideals.

I thought only girls got tattoos there. [coughs]
    Don't know what crack you are smokin.... maybe in your neck of the woods....

Quite a few of my friends have them on the ankle, among other places... I figured I'd start there, as it's one of the more painfull areas... might as well get teh full effect, see if I want more, which I do...

No, I was thinking of having a circle about my upper arm that would read "LOVE AND FREEDOM" to remind me of my ideals.
    That would be nice. Too many people forget their ideals or don't have any to begin with in this diseased world.