Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NGene II

NGene II

Whats the URL of your site?

Re: NGene II

http://tuxfiles.topcities.com if I remember correctly.

http://tuxfiles.topcities.com if I remember correctly.
    I bet you have it tattooed to your arm.

hrm...NGene didn't put any pics of herself on her website.

How are we supposed to know why Lovechild likes her so much?

hrm...NGene didn't put any pics of herself on her website.

How are we supposed to know why Lovechild likes her so much?
    You honestly think I love her because she's pretty, think again - before II arrived in Finland I didn't even know what she looked like.

And no Kenshi, I didn't have it tattooed on my arm, I don't currently have a tattoo, but I've been thinking of getting one. And no it won't read NGene!

And no Kenshi, I didn't have it tattooed on my arm, I don't currently have a tattoo, but I've been thinking of getting one. And no it won't read NGene!
    I've got one of a Celtic Knot on my ankle... I should take a picture of it and post it somewhere... I want more now... I've been toying with the idea of making a knot that goes all the way around the ankle, and the centerpeice is the knot I currently have....

Mentor

I've got one of a Celtic Knot on my ankle... I should take a picture of it and post it somewhere... I want more now... I've been toying with the idea of making a knot that goes all the way around the ankle, and the centerpeice is the knot I currently have....
    got a web cam? i was thinking about doing the same. ( taking a pic of my ink) Maybe i will, i have a web cam.

I've got a webcam, but the digi cam takes better images...

I'm just too lazy to boot into windows to download it off the camera....

You honestly think I love her because she's pretty, think again - before II arrived in Finland I didn't even know what she looked like.
    Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. I didn't mean to imply that you were shallow or anything, it's just I find it somewhat surprising that someone would go country-hopping for a girl when he didn't even know what she looked like! (what if NGene were actually a 37 year old man?)

OTOH, I suppose hiding her pic from guys that she meets on the net has one benefit; if they do eventually decide to meet her, it'll probably be because they like her for who she is rather than, well, what she looks like (which is rarely a good way to judge someone's personality). I like to do the same thing myself with girls I encounter on irc...they never, ever get my pic and I still somehow manage to get them to meet me now and then

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. I didn't mean to imply that you were shallow or anything, it's just I find it somewhat surprising that someone would go country-hopping for a girl when he didn't even know what she looked like! (what if NGene were actually a 37 year old man?)

OTOH, I suppose hiding her pic from guys that she meets on the net has one benefit; if they do eventually decide to meet her, it'll probably be because they like her for who she is rather than, well, what she looks like (which is rarely a good way to judge someone's personality). I like to do the same thing myself with girls I encounter on irc...they never, ever get my pic and I still somehow manage to get them to meet me now and then
    NGene is a wonderful person... I was totally sold even before I saw her - which btw. also turned out great, seeing as she's eye candy...

but seriously, NGene is a 8) chick - sadly she's not my gf, faith is a bitch, but she's still my kulta !