Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opie and Anthony

Opie and Anthony

Go to Opie and Anthony's website and check out the naughty nightie contest its pretty sweet.

www.opieandanthony.com

Re: Opie and Anthony

Hrm...some of those chicks have nice bodies, but a few of them have faces that only a mother could love. Ick.

I suppose if I were at a bar and I'd just knocked back 8 beers in the last half hour, I probably wouldn't mind them so much, but this is almost ridiculous. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

Kind Mastermind

Hrm...some of those chicks have nice bodies, but a few of them have faces that only a mother could love. Ick. *

I suppose if I were at a bar and I'd just knocked back 8 beers in the last half hour, I probably wouldn't mind them so much, but this is almost ridiculous. These people should be ashamed of themselves.
    If you knocked back 8 beers in a half hour, I would say that you wouldn't care about anything, since you shouldn't be breathing after that! But, I agree, when you get to a certain, very drunk state, it is hard to be picky about anything...lol.

If they had bags on their heads, it would be better. Imagination could come into play. It's scary to think about being in the sack with a woman who looked like Ernest Borgnine. 8)

This one has pretty eyes, so she has my vote

Mentor

i check it out everyday after the show to see the new entries!!!

This one has pretty eyes, so she has my vote

Thats China, she is one of my personal favorites. She probably has the best ass in the whole contest.

That isn't nearly as good as the stuff on btls.com (Bubba the Love Sponge). His show has contests but they have a lot less clothes.

Thats China, she is one of my personal favorites. *She probably has the best ass in the whole contest.
    I've always been a sucker for a pair of pretty eyes...

Mentor

That isn't nearly as good as the stuff on btls.com (Bubba the Love Sponge). His show has contests but they have a lot less clothes.
    Is that the guy thats on in orlando?