Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Stix
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stix

Hybrid View

Stix

It's my pride and pleasure to welcome you to the LJR community. I would have baked a cake to celebrate your arrival, but I had to save the universe so it got a bit to much in the oven - sorry.

Your random question for the day with be:

Can I build a class A Federation Starcruiser from old AOL cds ?

Re: Stix

Domo aregoto(sp?) Mr. Roboto! ;D

Lovechild, Thank you for the warm welcome now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Everybody knows that you can't build a class A federation starcrusier from AOL cd's. Something of that magnatude requires a big 'ol pile of used Juno and Netzero cd's......... ;D

Thanks KP...............

Lovechild, Thank you for the warm welcome now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    See this is what being official greeter is all about... spreading joy. Welcome aboard, don't behave, and you'll fit right in

btw. there is no such thing as a Class A Fedaration Starcruiser is there ?

btw. there is no such thing as a Class A Fedaration Starcruiser is there ?
    Hmmmm...I usually refer to my car as the class A federation starcruiser.

wally woolly woogle!

darn good question. and very good answer stix

wally woolly woogle!

darn good question. *and very good answer stix
    Thank you, and yes I like him already... he'll fit in just perfectly.

darn good question. and very good answer stix
    Thanks you guys..I'm sure you know this but..it aint easy being us is it? ;D

Geeks of the world unite!