Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LoveChild
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LoveChild

LoveChild

Hi Lovechild,
    In thread
    http://www.linuxjunior.org/cgi-bin/Y...num=1012788817
    You seem to be upset that I greeted a new member of LJr.
    I got the idea to welcome people from you .

I was not aware that we have a designated LJr greeter and that person is you, I was aware that you wished to greet new people and ask random quesitons. Well I wish to ask a couple of not-so random questions

0. Was that a joke?
    If so then please forgive my lack of sense of humor, If not then:
    1. Why would you care if I greet a new person?
    2. Do you think it ould be possible for more than one person to welcome new people to LJr?
    3. What should I do if I see a new LJr member going 'ungreeted' for a excessive period of time.

Re: LoveChild

I'm not upset with you, whip your eyes boy.

I think it was popcorn or mor_gath who appointed me official greeter and asker of random questions earlier.

Hard to tell by that isn't it Paul?

Maybe if you said

LoveChild (our official greeter) and I welcome you to ljr.

LoveChild will be with you shortly with a random question for you. So sit tight and we'll be right back.

On another note... I don't remember ever getting a welcome to ljr when I first joined. :'( Guess the position hadn't been filled yet.

On another note... I don't remember ever getting a welcome to ljr when I first joined. :'( Guess the position hadn't been filled yet.
    uhm... welcome to linuxjunior
    (better late then never right?)

Hard to tell by that isn't it Paul?

Maybe if you said

LoveChild (our official greeter) and I welcome you to ljr.

LoveChild will be with you shortly with a random question for you. So sit tight and we'll be right back.

I only got to have no life a few months ago.. so my post count boomed... and I started to welcome all the new guys...
    Then some one reacted to one of my random questions... and all of a sudden I was official greeter..

I have no problem sharing like a good boy..

uhm... welcome to linuxjunior
    (better late then never right?)
    Thank-you. Yes it is better late than never though I kinda wanted the official greeting from Lovechild. That's what he's paid for and nobody (even pbharris) does it better than LC.

Now I think Paul would agree to be LC's assistant (if budget allows) just in case of vacation, illness, sleep etc.

I'm not upset with you, whip your eyes boy.

I think it was popcorn or mor_gath who appointed me official greeter and asker of random questions earlier.
    whip my eyes??? that would freaking hurt!! not to mention cause blindness...

Hey Thanks Mike - I can't say my social skill are real great but when LoveChild is on vacation I will do my best to be greeting people. How about I say "I am extending a temporary welcome to you until out officail greeter Lovechild gets around to it" Of course I get 1/2 of Lovechild's pay for that.

I know I was quite happy to see you posting here and I remember saying very good to see you here (joystick thread - right?) ... not quite an official greeting - but I see Lovechild has taken care of business!

Ya know, cloverm was obviously the first person here, so who was here to welcome him? I think we all owe him a nice, warm welcome. Welcome to LJR, cloverm.

Ya know, cloverm was obviously the first person here, so who was here to welcome him? I think we all owe him a nice, warm welcome. Welcome to LJR, cloverm.
    Fool!!

Weren't you listening? That's Lovechild's job

Fool!!

Weren't you listening? That's Lovechild's job
    Well I think we've already decided that Lovechild sucks at his job... fool...