Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Ralinx
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ralinx

Ralinx

Ralinx when are we going to get our PET on Mary Jane? ;D

Re: Ralinx

here ya go:

1) get weed
    2) get tobacco and papers
    3) roll a fat joint
    4) smoke it

My bro has told me that the stuff isnt that bad for you that tabacoo is the same or worse for you... What do you think is that true?

here ya go:

1) get weed
    2) get tobacco and papers
    3) roll a fat joint
    4) smoke it

w00t, even feztaa can't fuck that one up...

/me ponders... where to get weed... I'm told joints are good tools in forgetting trouble...

My bro has told me that the stuff isnt that bad for you that tabacoo is the same or worse for you... What do you think is that true?
    Who knows?? Tell you what, you smoke cig's for the next 10 years, I'll smoke weed... Then we will get examined by doctors and see who is in better condition..... ;D

i've also heard that tobacco is worse than weed when it comes to health issues

hell i don't care really. these days it seems u can die from everything. might as well have fun instead of being extremely careful all the time only to see an airplane fly into ur building one day

Who knows?? Tell you what, you smoke cig's for the next 10 years, I'll smoke weed... Then we will get examined by doctors and see who is in better condition..... * ;D
    I can't tell you who'll be healthiest, but I can tell you who the giggling fool in the waiting room will be

If you need to know how to smoke weed, you shouldn't be smoking it.

hell i don't care really. *these days it seems u can die from everything. *might as well have fun instead of being extremely careful all the time only to see an airplane fly into ur building one day
    Ralinx: These days, how true that really is.......Smoke up

gnuvince:
    is your brother still puffing the dragon?