Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Cookiemonster

Thread: Cookiemonster

Hybrid View

Cookiemonster

Welcome to LJR, had I known you would come I would have arranged a party with lots of beer and cake - but then again, we are all geeks here.

I want to thank you personally for this chance to increase my post count. Have lots of fun here, we care about you and your well being

Here's your random question:

Was it you who ate all my cookies ?

Re: Cookiemonster

The same cookiemonster from LNO? Cool.

The same cookiemonster from sesamestreet? Awesome!

Good Guru

The same cookiemonster who stole my cookies??

:P