Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I NEED HELP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I NEED HELP

Hybrid View

I NEED HELP

Welcome to the army of the fallen souls

Grab your weapons and join our jihad against Microsoft...

Nah, anyways, Here's your official welcome to the LJR community - I'm Lovechild, top poster, official greeter and asker of random questions

Your random question will be:

What's your flavor Icecream ?

Re: I NEED HELP

vanilla

strawberry and chocolate

Not you guys... I_NEED_HELP - the new member, but I'll remember if I ever have to take you guys out for icecream

btw. Banana and Chocolate chip

Any flavor tastes good on your body Lovechild ;D

VINCE!?!?!? WTF????? First you want to see a 55-year old man in a dress while being tortured, then you want to lick ice cream off Lovechilds BODY?????? I think you need to go to the nearest toplees bar and spend some time contemplating the wonders of nature, so to speak.

Well, This is interesting....Anyway I like Ben & Jerry's, Wavy Gravy. And it's too good to waste on someone's body. HeHe

Well, this IS the 'I NEED HELP' thread, right? ;D

No, this is the thread welcoming "I NEED HELP" to LJR. You were probably thinking of the similarly named thread, "I NEED THERAPY"

Go stick it where the sun doesn't shine Vince !!

to quote NGene, you must have an IQ lower than that of a cauliflower !

You sick bastard !