Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: that's all folks

Re: that's all folks

Eh boy... anyone else is reminded of "Lord of the Flies"? I mean, all the boys were divided appart, they couldn't live together? That's kindda what's happening here.

For those who quit because you had an argument with someone, or are disappointed because not everyone thinks like you do, you need to know two (GnuVince's two) things

- It is in human nature to argue with each other, but that doesn't mean that when you don't like the argument of a few members of a society that you must leave the entire society

- Do you really think that there's a place on the Internet where all your choices/opinions/beliefs will be respected and never be attacked? If you do, I got news for you: quit the internet.

- My mom taught me not to let conflicts go unsolved if they can be solved. Why don't you guys start a thread in which you explain what hurt you exactly, so that other members know which points to to touch when they argue with you?

This being said, stryder144 don't not talk (Wow, can I do nice sentences or what?) Instead, just do like I do: do not read threads you think could hurt you. I didn't read the thread for two reasons:

1. I knew that it would fuel a millenia-old flamewar

2. This stuff about religion arguments just bores the hell out of me, and I couldn't give a rat's butt about what other people think of what I believe.

We are turning on ourselves.... we need to fight the common enemy... Microsoft !!!
    Yes!

/me gets out his Bill Gates doll, pours lighter fluid on it, and burns him in effigy. *;D

Styrder??? you too? wth?? here i have been thinking about ways to have this site grow and it looks like I should be more concerned with not bleeding poeple.

You sir are one of the most level headed people here...

???

Good Guru

I read the threads and I participated in some of them, I think. But all you need is the ability to take it like a man with grown up mind.

So what??

No one said any one has to agree with anybody and no one said you have to take everything whatever everyone says. All you have to do is say it your self " ah stupid people " and move on.

And sometimes it helps to break stuff. When I get really pissed, I go outside and cut tree limbs with my katana. It really helps to release your anger, and if you cut yourself, that speeds up the process.

Good Guru

Man, I just don't see the points in all this is happening......

I read Thank you America thread ( which is locked ) and see no ovrious language nor intention to be offensive. The world according to America is a little getting out of hand ( and thus deserve locking ) but it could have been worse on LNO. Not that I think we should reamble as on LNO but it's just that it's not even near an outbrake nor anything to spark someone to leave it. And I think even IF you DO leave, why make a noise?? : There are times when I just don't log on to LJR for some days and then everything is fine. Just ignore what you don't like. If you don't have that ability, may be you can't live in society.