Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

that's all folks - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: that's all folks

Mentor

Re: that's all folks

ya know what, i dont blame him for leaving, there are some pretty ignorant ( immature ) peope that posted to that thread.

i think people do it just to get a rise out someone. I dont pay attention to that crap i try not to get involved, but somethimes you just cant ignor it!!

Ralinx , you'll be missed

ya know what, i dont blame him for leaving, there are some pretty ignorant ( immature ) peope that posted to that thread.

i think people do it just to get a rise out someone. I dont pay attention to that crap i try not to get involved, but somethimes you just cant ignor it!!

Ralinx , you'll be missed
    you have a point....but if the moderators would have closed the topic sooner, none of this would have ever happened. but its not the moderators fault....in the end, the fault really truly leads to one person; Ralinx. i know that sounds bogus but its true....it was his fault for getting involved in the conversation. there was a reason i stayed out of that whole conversation. i knew it was trouble from the time i saw the map. but i am not blaming ralinx...it was his disision and respect that...like gnuvince said...that doesnt mean i except it. i want ralinx to come back and post. he was one of my favorite members.

Kind Mastermind

Well, I guess this is the appropriate thread for me to post the following:

I have decided to not post here for the rest of the month. I will still drop in and read the posts, from time to time. At the end of the month, I will decide whether or not I will stop contributing to the discussions here. I am highly disappointed in the divisive nature of the recent threads. Inter-Niceane (btw, for my fellow christians, that word takes it's meaning from the Council of Nicea...which was used to establish dogma for the Church) arguements here have really disappointed me. The community feel that this forum had when I first started in August has almost died. I am very sad about Ralinx's departure. Ashcrow's recent "Don't hate me..." post was also disappointing to me.

No one in particular has brought me to this decision. I don't dislike anyone here. I hope that this forum gets back on track soon. It's is strangely appropriate that Aerosmith is singing the Jaded song in the background. Cheers. :-/ :'(

:'(

maybe we should all take a week off from intense political discussions and just pay attention to the tech support stuff for awhile...

I'm sorry if I ticked anyone off around here...that really wasn't my intent. :-/

Well, I guess this is the appropriate thread for me to post the following:

I have decided to not post here for the rest of the month. *I will still drop in and read the posts, from time to time. *At the end of the month, I will decide whether or not I will stop contributing to the discussions here. *I am highly disappointed in the divisive nature of the recent threads. *Inter-Niceane (btw, for my fellow christians, that word takes it's meaning from the Council of Nicea...which was used to establish dogma for the Church) arguements here have really disappointed me. *The community feel that this forum had when I first started in August has almost died. *I am very sad about Ralinx's departure. *Ashcrow's recent "Don't hate me..." post was also disappointing to me.

No one in particular has brought me to this decision. *I don't dislike anyone here. *I hope that this forum gets back on track soon. *It's is strangely appropriate that Aerosmith is singing the Jaded song in the background. *Cheers. :-/ :'(
    NOOOO not you too....

Wait... Hold on.... STOP.... I forbid you to leave...

Please stay Stryder144, you're one of my favorite LJR regulars.. Please don't leave just because some people disagree with you. and for what it's worth I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway !

<sarcasm>Well this just gets better every day... Joy.</sarcasm>

Personally, I think a ban on all political/relegious discussion is needed. Being an international frorum, that streachs across a multitude of relegions, or the lack there of, just makes this a breeding ground for unrest and argument. So, if we stick to the common thread, Computers and the wonderful Linux, we can calm this place down once again.

I'll be checking with Cloverm on this one, but I feel like I should go around and lock all political/relegious topics as they crop up....

Nothing stirs up the pot like politics and religion. Can't we just agree to disagree?

Hey, we all like Linux and computers don't we?

[/Rodney ] Can't we all just get along?[/King]

Hey KP, I was posting my thread at the same time you did.

Stryder144 I really hope you return after the hiatus.

what's happening to us, guys? :-/

I hope I've never offended anyone here, if I have I'd like to say sorry

Stryder144 I really hope you return after the hiatus.

what's happening to us, guys? :-/

I hope I've never offended anyone here, if I have I'd like to say sorry
    We are turning on ourselves.... we need to fight the common enemy... Microsoft !!!