Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: that's all folks

that's all folks

i'm leaving this board
    it's been fun but lately i haven't been enjoying this board anymore like i used to. basically, i've had enough of this. i like almost all people here on this board but there are a few i just can't stand any longer

if u need to contact me mail me at ralinx@yahoo.com

Re: that's all folks

I sat this as a friend - I love you man, and I'll miss you. With you leaving LJR has lost a part of what made it fun.

I hope you'll drop by #LJR every now and again to say hi.

/me is all :'( now

hmm ..

very sad to see that you are leaving, its a great loss, i hope you will come in the #ljr chan once in a while ..

--
    :'( :-X

I respect your choice man, but that doesn't mean I accept it. We had quite some arguments you and I, but most of them were pretty superficial. I hope to see you again.

I didn't see this coming, although I guess it's not so much a surprise. I'm going to miss having someone that we can be at each other's throat all the time. Even though we didn't exactly get along, I wouldn't have wished for your departure. Mais c'est la vie.

Well, you know what they say - "Good riddance to bad garbage."... Wait, that's not right! I mean, uh... Don't go!

Seriously, I saw that thread where you and Kenshi were really duking it out. Big deal! Ignore him! We'll miss you

well this certainly sucks.

I'm sorry to see you leave. I gope you still come back and read (and post!) to the BBS from time to time.

Mentor

Ralinx, dont go!!!!! Dont let someone like kenshi get the best of you, fuck that ignor him!!!

Come on dude dont be like that!! Come back! >

Kind Mastermind

Ah, FUCK! *<yeah, i said fuck>. *Man, this is crap, pure and simple. *Dude, don't go! *While I didn't necessarily agree with your choice of relaxation *, you were very helpful to me (thanks for all the encouragement regarding LFS, man. *You are one of the biggest reasons why I decided to give it a shot and not give up on it!) and several other people.