Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hamond

Hybrid View

Hamond

D00d, do me a personal favor - tone down the trolling,

Re: Hamond

sorry...it was a little hard to think of an intelligent reply to the subject of "America bashing".

I'll try to ease up on the trolling from now on.

Was I the only one that sensed the sarcasm in his post? I was laughing my ass off when I read it, yet others apparently took it seriously.

sorry...it was a little hard to think of an intelligent reply to the subject of "America bashing".

I'll try to ease up on the trolling from now on.
    America bashing... Wait... Ralinx bashed American Arrogance - if you read the thread he says that he generally likes the country...

You were WAY of base Hamond and you need to tone down !

And next time you can't think of anything "intelligent" to say... then maybe you shouldn't open your mouth !

Let's not turn this against Hamond. He alone didn't make Ralinx leave. It was probably me, more than anything, when I exploded in anger.

Let's not turn this against Hamond. He alone didn't make Ralinx leave. It was probably me, more than anything, when I exploded in anger.
    I'm not turning against Hamond... I sorry if it sounded like it.

After Ralinx left I started reading the Fatal "World according to" thread, and in my opinion Hamond acted like an ass, and I disliked it very much and was offended by his statements...

Good Guru

Well, I have to say after reading the whole thread just a few minutes ago --

a) Post one was fucking hilarious! I can laff a little
    b) Some people (who apparently aren't Americans) are immature. Thats a flat out fact from the tone and choice of comments.

Now from personal experiences, get a bunch of people who act like high schoolers and shit WILL blow way outta hand. I give a thumbs up to Kenshi for not taking some crap from somebody(s) who arent good at all with handling their argument in a civilized way.

Its too bad, I thought we could act like adults.

Um, if Ralinux left, I certainly hope that it wasn't because of anything I said, because none of what I said was meant to deliberately offend any one person (what, an American can't ridicule his own country?).

I didn't mean to get on anyone's nerves, and if I did, I'm sorry. If I made Ralinux leave, I'm doubly sorry, as I had no intention whatsoever of making him depart (I don't really know the guy well enough to like or dislike him). *:-[

Lovechild: I was just trying to have a laugh at the topic being discussed. I didn't really participate other than to make a few sarcastic comments (did anyone ever bother to read Numbers 13:34?), and I didn't think that people would take a few jokes as personal insults.

Um, if Ralinux left, I certainly hope that it wasn't because of anything I said, because none of what I said was meant to deliberately offend any one person (what, an American can't ridicule his own country?).

I didn't mean to get on anyone's nerves, and if I did, I'm sorry. If I made Ralinux leave, I'm doubly sorry, as I had no intention whatsoever of making him depart (I don't really know the guy well enough to like or dislike him). :-[

Lovechild: I was just trying to have a laugh at the topic being discussed. I didn't really participate other than to make a few sarcastic comments (did anyone ever bother to read Numbers 13:34?), and I didn't think that people would take a few jokes as personal insults.
    THe problem is that it was way to hard to tell if you were serious or not. Unfortionatly, I know of a few people that feel exactly that way, and I'm ashamed to say that they are american.

THe problem is that it was way to hard to tell if you were serious or not. *Unfortionatly, I know of a few people that feel exactly that way, and I'm ashamed to say that they are american.
    I'm not really sure as to what I should say to that. I thought people would get the joke when I used stereotypes, and later, when I made a reference to nonexistant scripture, I thought that people would catch it, and realise that I was only playing around.

I guess in the future I'll have to make sure that everything I say is clear, precise, and not double-edged so that everyone can understand what I'm trying to say.