Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

KumaSan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KumaSan

KumaSan

I read where you posted wishing you had a 2nd pc just for Linux. Later this week I'm getting 2 older pc's, if they are good and run Linux well you can have one of them as long as you pay the shipping.

Re: KumaSan

Can I have it if he doesn't take it? I'll pay shipping!

Sure.
    I get the boxes tomorrow, if they work ok and if he doesnt want it, it's yours.

Sweet! Where do you live? (just want an idea on what shipping will be like).

I'm in North Carolina.

Ah, k.

nm they was to old and not worth the shipping. i did part out 2 hds, 8 sticks of ram, a floppy, and 2 ide cables though.

How much ram was it? I could use a good extra 128 MBs...

the ram is old edo (i think) i have 4 slots that has like metal prongs instead of the normal ends like sdram does so i'm guessing its edo. i also got 4 slots of ram for the 2nd that is small like the edo but has ends like sdram. id like to figure out what kind of ram both is so i can sell, trade, or give it away. one of the hds is a maxtor, it was built in 1992 but has nothing on it saying the size of it. i havent put it in another box yet to test the size yet.

Ah, in that case the RAM is probably so old that it would hardly be worth the effort to install.