Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

GnuVince

Thread: GnuVince

Kind Mastermind

GnuVince

Why did you change from ruby to python in your sig? Aren't you the ruby guru of this forum? Just wondering.

Re: GnuVince

Why did you change from ruby to python in your sig? *Aren't you the ruby guru of this forum? *Just wondering. *
    Some things change. Python has moved in front of Ruby as my language of choice for general purpose. I keep Ruby in mind for string manipulation though.

Kind Mastermind

Some things change. *Python has moved in front of Ruby as my language of choice for general purpose. *I keep Ruby in mind for string manipulation though.
    I see. That's cool. You're still the number one Ruby evangelist in my book.

Kind Mastermind

Hey, GnuVince, I finally changed my avatar back...just for you!

Hey, GnuVince, I finally changed my avatar back...just for you!
    Cool!