Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MDwatts

Re: MDwatts

But you can still boost about being smarter than me.....
    You do realize that all my condescending remarks are jokes right? I'm not really an asshole...

Ohh and while you're at it... explain Fourier Series to me please...
    Why should I waste my valuable time explaining something so elementary? Jesus, some people are just clueless...

Why should I waste my valuable time explaining something so elementary? Jesus, some people are just clueless...
    I was actually serious about that... I have been sick, so I missed the first two lectures on this topic - I only had the lecture on Fourier series in Complex notation. :P

Anyways... A very fine evening Saturday night was (dinner she cooked and 2 bottles of wine that I brought), music, a little TV and I got home to watch the Canadians beat that other team on Sunday.

Will I see her (or want to) again? Very much. Very nice.

The trick? Stay young as long as you can.

Turn your pc's off and go out and find someone.

I was actually serious about that... I have been sick, so I missed the first two lectures on this topic - I only had the lecture on Fourier series in Complex notation. :P
    Well I've never even heard of it, so don't expect me to explain it

The sad thing is, I can honestly say that I took calculus to bring my marks up. Out of any class I've ever taken in high school, my highest mark so far is in calculus (although I still have yet to match that 98% I got in grade 9 math). Anyway, this is good because at the end of the year it's going to be a nice slap in the face to all the people who actually thought I'm stupid just because I have low marks in English and Social Studies.

Ugh, I just had a bad day. There are people in my calc class who actually think my 80% in Chemistry and Physics are pathetic marks, and actually had the nerve to call me stupid after acing my calc test. Do you have any idea how insulting and offending it is to be called stupid by somebody who failed the calc test that I aced?? God, next time they ask for help in calc class I'm just going to yell out "What, are you stupid or something?"

> > >

Are you calling me old ??
    Don't take it as an insult. We've seen a lot in our lifetimes. Hell, I can remember when Ronald Reagan was president. I remember when computers had 128k of memory. I remember when Prince was popular. Yeah, we're pretty old.

Ugh, I just had a bad day. There are people in my calc class who actually think my 80% in Chemistry and Physics are pathetic marks, and actually had the nerve to call me stupid after acing my calc test. Do you have any idea how insulting and offending it is to be called stupid by somebody who failed the calc test that I aced?? God, next time they ask for help in calc class I'm just going to yell out "What, are you stupid or something?"

> > >
    Yeah, I'm pretty sensitive about my intelligence too. It's probably the one thing I've had to be proud of since elementary. You can call me ugly, weak, mean, or whatever you want and I won't mind much. But I get hostile when people make me out to be stupid or incapable of doing certain mental activities.

Kind Mastermind

Yeah, I'm pretty sensitive about my intelligence too. It's probably the one thing I've had to be proud of since elementary. You can call me ugly, weak, mean, or whatever you want and I won't mind much. But I get hostile when people make me out to be stupid or incapable of doing certain mental activities.
    Ditto...grades are not the true measure of intelligence. They are way too random to have any real meaning. I hate people. I like my family (this includes everyone here), but I really hate people. I am sure that I will eventually overcome my traumatic high school experience (a .50 cal rifle would help immensely), even if it takes me forever to accomplish that Herculean task. I wouldn't really care if 600 out of the 611 people I graduated with all came down with AIDS. Out of approximately 4000 students enrolled in my high school in 1990, I wouldn't care if approximately 3980 of them died tonight. I think that high school was way too traumatic (try being an intelligent geek, but being academically uninspiring), especially for people, such as myself, who were emotionally unprepared for it. Gawd...my blood pressure is getting out of hand. Me thinks happy thoughts...

Ditto...grades are not the true measure of intelligence. They are way too random to have any real meaning.
    Hey, what were the odds that 3 people with a clue would happen to converge on this one forum? There are only two people (including me) in my whole school who understand this...

Prince is still "fairly popular".......