Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

MDwatts - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MDwatts

Re: MDwatts

/me gets more depressed

I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life..

I wanna be like KP or MDwatts......

Good Guru

I wanna be like KP or MDwatts......
    When you are their age, you will have it.... ;D

I wanna be young again...

When you are their age, you will have it.... ;D
    Age? How old do you think I am?

Age? *How old do you think I am?
    I happen to know that my man Jesse is 20 like myself...

Good Guru

Age? *How old do you think I am?
    Well, I was more of a refering to MD than you though.... ;D

I know you are too old... :P

I happen to know that my man Jesse is 20 like myself...
    Join the old club.

Join the old club.
    Are you calling me old ??

Are you calling me old ??
    Dude you're like 3 years older than me! That's ancient!!

Dude you're like 3 years older than me! That's ancient!!
    But you can still boost about being smarter than me..... Ohh and while you're at it... explain Fourier Series to me please...