Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

MDwatts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MDwatts

MDwatts

d00d, now I do want your life, cancer or no cancer...

http://www.linuxnewbie.org/cgi-bin/u...2&t=009700

And I thought that girls falling of doctors like CRAZY was an urban legend........ Now why didn't I choose medicalschool... as an engineer I'll ever get laid.

Good Guru

Re: MDwatts

That freaking link sure takes a long time to load ... :

That freaking link sure takes a long time to load ... :
    It loaded REALLY fast for me, but all it said was:

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR! :

Can I get the 19 year-old girl? I mean, I got skillz that could charm her:

Her: "So, what do you like?"
    Vince: "You mean in general? anything?"
    Her: "Yeah."
    Vince: "Hum, vim, python, ruby, Linux, Debian, and... errr... that's it! Do you like vim?"
    Her: "Oh yes! Man with vim make hot!"

No girl has ever resisted to my Vim skills ;D

Ha ha.

Vince: "Hum, vim, python, ruby, Linux, Debian, and... errr... that's it! *
    haha
    you missed out 8) ninjas 8) though *;D

d00d, now I do want your life, cancer or no cancer...

http://www.linuxnewbie.org/cgi-bin/u...2&t=009700

And I thought that girls falling of doctors like CRAZY was an urban legend........ Now why didn't I choose medicalschool... as an engineer I'll ever get laid.
    The link of course doesn't work though I believe I know the one you're talking about.

I really don't know why I seem to be attractive to girls half (or less) my age. I'm not complaining. I figure it won't last forever, so why not enjoy it while you can.

BTW. I pickup Anna from work at 4:05 tomorrow (with the 2 bottles of wine).

Don't let cancer or any other illness slow you down. Make the best of whatever time you have left. I'll repeat... Make the best of whatever time you have left.

The 19 year old and the 25ish from work will have to wait until the results from this weekend.

And here I am on a Friday night at LJR though I conserving my energy just in case.

My ex (works cosmetics at a major retail store) did call me a hour or so ago to invite me over for dinner.

Worked for me just now. It was painfully slow, though.

I wouldn't mind the 19 year old as well

Make the best of whatever time you have left. I'll repeat... Make the best of whatever time you have left.
    and you would apear to be practicing what you preach, way to go MD!