Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jskier

Kind Mastermind

jskier

Since Lovechild hasn't said yet, and since I am feeling froggy:

Welcome to LinuxJunior! *We are glad that you stopped by and decided to join us.

Now, for your question: *What is Lovechild's favorite frog? ;D

Cheers

Re: jskier

I'm sorry about that, but I'm just not in the mood to welcome people and be cheerful right now... I'm still rather depressed, no love, no freedom, no caffine... life sucks the big fat one !

Anyways, my favorite frog... hrmmm I don't really have any preferences.

Kind Mastermind

I'm sorry about that, but I'm just not in the mood to welcome people and be cheerful right now... I'm still rather depressed, no love, no freedom, no caffine... life sucks the big fat one !

Anyways, my favorite frog... hrmmm I don't really have any preferences.
    Sorry, Lovechild, it was meant as kind of a joke. Sort of a satirical prodding. I didn't realize that you are feeling cheerful right now. I'll bite: no freedom? I know about the other two things, but freedom? How did you lose that? Are you writing from jail? The hospital?

If you can't cheer up, then at the least, please smile when you think about us here at LJr? Please?

Sorry, Lovechild, it was meant as kind of a joke. Sort of a satirical prodding. I didn't realize that you are feeling cheerful right now. I'll bite: no freedom? I know about the other two things, but freedom? How did you lose that? Are you writing from jail? The hospital?

If you can't cheer up, then at the least, please smile when you think about us here at LJr? Please?
    No I'm not in jail, but I'm spending an awful lot of time at school - which I'm not even sure is what I wanna be doing right now. As for no love, well I have my girlfriend, but our relationship is rather loveless right now... AND I MISS MY CAFFINE BOOST !!!!!!!!!!

So no I'm not in jail, but close, because I know the hell my parents and my girlfriend will put me through if I drop of school now, and take a break from studing.

Good Guru

Lovechld -- havent I taught you anything??? Thats what beer and good cigars are for. You sit back and relax, smoking a good stogie and having a great barley malt. That can take away any pain.... trust me I use it daily

PS -- Macanudo's are great cigars BTW

Sorry, I'm a non smoker

Good Guru

One doens't inhale a cigar. You suck on it. Inhaling a cigar causes lung overload and vomiting :)

Good Guru

One doens't inhale a cigar.
    YOu must be a Clinton's buddy... ;D

You suck on it. *Inhaling a cigar causes lung overload and vomiting
    Yeah but they are pretty good ( except that you smell after you smoked it ).

You know, it's amazing how few new members actually respond to thier welcome message....

They probably just don't realize that anybody would want to talk to them directly since they are new and nobody knows them, so they don't bother to check the member to member forum at first.