Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Anybody seen evilestknight lately ??

Thread: Anybody seen evilestknight lately ??

Good Guru

Anybody seen evilestknight lately ??

I haven't seen him in a while ... I know he is onto something else such as to the dark side and games ( with his X-Box ). Anybody seen him lately??

Re: Anybody seen evilestknight lately ??

I haven't seen him in a while ... I know he is onto something else such as to the dark side and games ( with his X-Box ). Anybody seen him lately??
    Nope, I havn't seen him anywhere....

Kind Mastermind

He got rid of his x-box, according to this post:

on 01/13/02 at 1:23pm, Lovechild wrote:

EvilestKnight for "Microsoft lover of the year" - now take your Xbox and stick it *"#!#.............. or you could just share like a good boy.

I guess I failed to mention to everyone that I took my XBox back and got a super fast cd burner, a new case, and a bunch of books and DVDs. *
    The full discussion can be read here:
    http://www.linuxjunior.org/cgi-bin/Y...amp;action=dis
    play&num=1010883048

Good Guru

He got rid of his x-box, according to this post:
    Hhmm.. may be I miss that.. Thanks.
    Still, I dont' see him around lately unless he is onto some stuff ( school isn't a good excuse ).

Kind Mastermind

Hhmm.. may be I miss that.. Thanks.
    Still, I dont' see him around lately unless he is onto some stuff ( school isn't a good excuse ).
    Yeah, he lent a certain flavor to the postings . Some people just don't have their priorities straight, do they? They should follow our example! ;D

Good Guru

Some people just don't have their priorities straight, do they? *They should follow our example! * ;D
    Oh Yeah !! There ya go ....