Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

GnuVince

Thread: GnuVince

Good Guru

GnuVince

Dude, you weren't kidding that OpenBSD was a piece of cake! I got the bad boy up and going in about two hours (if that)!!! Now all I gotta do is get my firewall rules setup and it good for go.

Thanks!!

Re: GnuVince

*fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap*

Dude, you weren't kidding that OpenBSD was a piece of cake! *I got the bad boy up and going in about two hours (if that)!!! *Now all I gotta do is get my firewall rules setup and it good for go.

Thanks!!
    My rules can help. And I never lie about OpenBSD. What's all this fuss about FreeBSD anyway?

Did you also hear the two songs? http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html

Good Guru

What's all this fuss about FreeBSD anyway? :)
    No clue. I never used any BSD for anything but a email account once before. That is until now. I am debating running it for my workstation. It looks easy enough.

Thanks again!

Did you also hear the two songs? http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html
    The song for OpenBSD 3.0 rules... it's my new favorite MP3..

What's all this fuss about FreeBSD anyway?
    It's called hardware and software support. If I had a seperate gateway, I would probably use OpenBSD, but my gateway is also my primary desktop, so forget that.

It's called hardware and software support. If I had a seperate gateway, I would probably use OpenBSD, but my gateway is also my primary desktop, so forget that.
    OpenBSD has a large hardware support base including 10 diffrenc architectures on the 40$ CD set. It does not, however, usually support the latest greatest video game graphics cards with DRI support. Software support is just about as good as FreeBSD's also since OpenBSD can emulate FreeBSD's binaries but they don't recomend it since it can open up all kinds of new flaws.

http://www.antioffline.com/freebsd.html

OpenBSD has a large hardware support base including 10 diffrenc architectures on the 40$ CD set. It does not, however, usually support the latest greatest video game graphics cards with DRI support. Software support is just about as good as FreeBSD's also since OpenBSD can emulate FreeBSD's binaries but they don't recomend it since it can open up all kinds of new flaws.

http://www.antioffline.com/freebsd.html
    I don't have 10 different architectures though. I have only x86. I'm pretty sure my video, network, and modem would be supported. I'm not sure about my Yamaha sound card though. And for software, I heard OpenBSD has a smaller ports collection. Sure you can download packages and compile them manually, but that's a bitch, especially when they're designed for Linux. I'm still trying to get ePSXe and GPhoto2 to compile in FreeBSD. If I have inadequate software support in FreeBSD, how will I make it in OpenBSD?

I got a question: why does AntiOffline have an anti-FreeBSD page, but run FreeBSD?