Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NGene

NGene

I see you..... YOU'RE NOT WORKING ON THAT PAPER OF YOURS !!!

Now... apt-get offline and write it...

Re: NGene

Hey, hey, I've already done 10 pages... only 15 left! I have the whole night time to finish it, and I've made a lot of coffee!

If you had to choose between writing a boring paper about using reporter genes for determining the complement activity of a rainbow trout, or surf the web just for fun, I think the choice wouldn't be too hard!

Well if I had to do a report on something to do with genes I would be lost... that's what I have you for right?

But I think I would do the report no matter how boring it was, because I needed to get past my finals... no?

But if it makes you feel any better... I have to get up in the morning and program asembler, some stupid hardware timing stuff.

But I think I would do the report no matter how boring it was, because I needed to get past my finals... no?
    You're right... and I really do wanna graduate this spring.

But hey, now I already have 13 pages finished... and still a lot of coffee. ;D

And if I add a few really nice graphs, I get quickly at least 2 more pages. ;D

Hehe. I finished the paper and even managed to get some sleep last night. ;D

Well, it was only 24 1/2 pages, but I guess it was alright since the teacher didn't complain. ;D

And he really liked the graphs when he took a look at my paper. ;D ;D

Of course he may not like the paper after he's read it, but at least I've done it and I'm a little closer to graduating. ;D ;D

Congrats... one step closer to finishing HS.

oh and I decided that it would be best for me to retake this semester, so now I have to "break the news" to my folks - seeing as my father has high expectations to me becoming an engineer like himself.

So I guess now I have to tell my projectgroup that I'm leaving and actually go to the office and sign the papers.

I'm very emotional about this decision. it's the best thing for me, since I have a REALLY hard time in school with my TS, my depression and all.

hrmm... now I feel all bad for pressuring you NGene for not doing your homework... while I haven't done mine for the past few months, or at least not all of it.

.... ARGHH NGene has turned bad... post count is 666

not that I want to interrupt this conversation or anything...

not that I want to interrupt this conversation or anything...
    ...but? ???

oh and I decided that it would be best for me to retake this semester, so now I have to "break the news" to my folks - seeing as my father has high expectations to me becoming an engineer like himself.
    Ack, that sucks - many parents want their kids to have the same job as they have themselves. Nothing bad about that, but some parents just want it too much. I hope your parents aren't that type.

.... ARGHH NGene has turned bad... post count is 666
    Yeah. At 660 I thought I'd post a thread about it in the Playground, but didn't remember it until I had 668. :P

Ah well... might as well put of leaving school untill my exams - that way I can collect cash from the state and get some of the stuff down for when I take the classes next semester.