Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Everybody - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everybody

Re: Everybody

5w33t, a Danish dude who uses Linux and plays LARPs.
    Are LARPs fairly popular in Denmark, Lovechild? I know they are in some parts of Europe, but not sure where. They used to be pretty popular in Montreal, but I don't know about now. I'd like to get back into them though.
    I use to have friends here who played them a lot. I play PNP RPG's instead since it is hard to find open spaces to play LARPS in.

I use to have friends here who played them a lot. I play PNP RPG's instead since it is hard to find open spaces to play LARPS in.
    Cool! What's PNP? Plug'N'Play?

Cool! What's PNP? Plug'N'Play?
    Pen and Paper

I play mostly PnP, because I no longer have time to spend on weekend at month in town from 6 evening to 6 morning playing Vampire. Open areas my arse, real men and women play in the real world. We have an "agreement" with a cool bar downtown so we use that as our gathering point, then then we basically use the entire town as our "playground" - very cool. I should get some pictures for you next time I join them for a few hours of harmless slaying.

Anyways, my regular job actually is teaching PnP RPGs at the local youth school, as a part of their personal development courses. so I get paid the big bucks for goofing off - it's so cool - and I'm convincing my boos that the school needs to have a course in basic Linux - I, of course, signed up to be the teacher.

Pen and Paper

I play mostly PnP, because I no longer have time to spend on weekend at month in town from 6 evening to 6 morning playing Vampire. Open areas my arse, real men and women play in the real world. We have an "agreement" with a cool bar downtown so we use that as our gathering point, then then we basically use the entire town as our "playground" - very cool. I should get some pictures for you next time I join them for a few hours of harmless slaying.

Anyways, my regular job actually is teaching PnP RPGs at the local youth school, as a part of their personal development courses. so I get paid the big bucks for goofing off - it's so cool - and I'm convincing my boos that the school needs to have a course in basic Linux - I, of course, signed up to be the teacher.
    1337ness ;D
    I haven't DM'ed (dungeon mastered) in 3 years and I have no time to play now, because of school. There's a VTM group on Campus, but I'm not too big on VTM, I'm more into Medieval LARPs.

That's weird, what type of RPG's do you teach them and how old are these kids? Do they get grades for this course?

The age of the kids range from 14-15 up to 23 I think is the oldest allowed, and no they don't get grades. We have 3 hours set aside ever Thursday evening, sad part is that this week will be my last of the season, I'll restart the course after the summer break.

Right now we have a slamming Call of Cthulhu campaign going. All my players are mobsters by choice...

It,s his girlfriend duh. *Don't you ever read his posts?
    more importantly, does his girlfriend ever read his posts.

:

more importantly, does his girlfriend ever read his posts.

:
    Nope, she thinks Linux and LJR is silly.

silly huh?

how long have you been dating?

silly huh?

how long have you been dating?
    little over 4 years and 8 months.... damn that's long come to think of it.

little over 4 years and 8 months.... damn that's long come to think of it.
    i think you should convince her to come to the forums.