Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everybody

Re: Everybody

Did you have her permission for this, Lovechild?? :P

Did you have her permission for this, Lovechild?? :P
    Nah... She'll kill me if she finds out - but she always says thanks you if someone tells her she looks good.

But I promised Ender that I would post a pic of her someday..

Come'on Lovechild, show us your picture...

That chick can't be your girlfriend, she's way out of your league (j/k)

I don't have a picture of myself avail. I don't like cameras that much... but I promised NGene that I would get one for her so I guess I have to... *sob*

I bet that means I have to shave as well... damn

wait wait... I can scan my ID card tomorrow and post hat pic... but I warn you... I look weird on it..

He posted a pic before. It was after his friends beat the crap out of him on a camping trip or something.

Good Guru

Yeah with his hands tie behind his back .... But you can't see the face clear though .....

Yeah with his hands tie behind his back .... But you can't see the face clear though .....
    Had to do with the hood over my head... no?

and it was a part of a live action roleplaying game... and yes they did in fact beat the crap out of me..

That picture is from when she graduated from Business Highschool last year.

But yes, that's the lovely Miss Stokholm.
    Buisness High School? Is that like a gifted HS or do you guys have a compleatly diffrent High School system?

Buisness High School? Is that like a gifted HS or do you guys have a compleatly diffrent High School system?
    We have different types of high school... she went to a business high school and I went to a technically oriented one (we all had laptops and shit - was where I learned to love Linux).

Had to do with the hood over my head... no?

and it was a part of a live action roleplaying game... and yes they did in fact beat the crap out of me..
    5w33t, a Danish dude who uses Linux and plays LARPs.
    Are LARPs fairly popular in Denmark, Lovechild? I know they are in some parts of Europe, but not sure where. They used to be pretty popular in Montreal, but I don't know about now. I'd like to get back into them though.