Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

boblucci
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boblucci

boblucci

Did you see how Richard Zednick was hit by McClaren Thursday night? Wasn't that absolutely vicious? I mean, what was the point? Boston was leading 5-2 over the Habs (Zednick had scored both Montreal goals), so there was no point in starting all these fights at the end of the game.

Also, Guerin gave a solid hit on a defense-man (I was on the phone and didn't catch the name, I think it was either Andrei Markov or Sheldon Souray. Anyways I noticed no player went near Guerin! They were all keeping away from him!

Anyway, the Canadians best playoff player is out, so I think the Canadians won't beat the Bruins now. Hope Jersey can force a seventh match too.

Mentor

Re: boblucci

Did you see how Richard Zednick was hit by McClaren Thursday night? *Wasn't that absolutely vicious? *I mean, what was the point? *Boston was leading 5-2 over the Habs (Zednick had scored both Montreal goals), so there was no point in starting all these fights at the end of the game.

Also, Guerin gave a solid hit on a defense-man (I was on the phone and didn't catch the name, I think it was either Andrei Markov or Sheldon Souray. *Anyways I noticed no player went near Guerin! *They were all keeping away from him!

Anyway, the Canadians best playoff player is out, so I think the Canadians won't beat the Bruins now. *Hope Jersey can force a seventh match too.
    That was absoultly uncalled for!!!! McClaeren is a professional athlete he should know better then to do something like that to a fellow player!! Ya know he is not a rookie he knows how to hit some one with his arms DOWN, if you ask me that was premeditated. Tie Domi got 8 game for hitting Niedermeyer last year, i think mcclearen should get the same if not more, depending on the injuries of Zednick.

Ya know why noone goes after Guerin? Because he will kick their ass!! He is one tough son of a bitch, he is not afraid to drop the gloves either. I remember when he played for NJ , he wasnt as skilled then *but he didnt back down from anyone either!!!

OH..... Did you hear the press confrence with Brian Burke from the cannucks !!! That was funny!

It has been a great playoff year so far, good even games , no clear cut winners, man , you cant beat that. Almost all the series are tied or 1 game apart, this is the best time of year. *I have the devils playing on Fox Sports Network, 1 game on ESPN, another on ESPN2 and then after the first game on espn2 there is ANOTHER 3 games a night for 6 weeks , i'm in heaven!!!!

I hope the canadiens beat the crap out of the bruins on saturday!!! it's going to be a fight filled game, which sucks but you cant have play like that. Thats where hockey gets it's bad rep from (atleast here in the states)

can you believe the Islander and senators?? who would have thouhgt the senators would be beating the Flyers? who thought the islanders would still be playing after 4 games?

I heard this morning that the house of a Bruins player (Lapointe) had been vandalized. Things such as "Don't touch Zednick!!!" are painted on the walls, it appears that the guys put fire to his garage, etc. There are also rumours that the same things happened to the house of Bill Guerin, but this one is not confirmed. Now, some fans have a major attitude problem. What happens on the ice is in no way related to real life. Lapointe scored a goal last night, that's it. He took part to a couple of melee, but there's no excuse for vandalizing his house (1M$ house I might add)! If the fans want revenge, well they should go to Boston, try to get tickets for the game and cheer Montreal as loud as they can. That's the way to do it. Keep it to hockey.

I'm pretty thankful that the next 2 games are in Boston, would you imagine what would've happened if the game Saturday had been played in Montreal? It would've been REALLY ugly.

To go back to hockey, yeah the series are pretty good. Even though it's a bit sad to see Theodore being just a normal goalie, games with lots of goals are much more interesting that games that end 1-0. The Canadians and the Bruins both scored 16 goals since the beginning of the series. That's hard on goalies, but it makes the game so much more interesting

Enjoy

About the Senators, I can't say much really. I started watching hockey again (I had stopped during high school to be cool ... :) during the Olympics, so I don't know how they did this season really (though I know MTL beat them twice in a row at the end of the season ), but if the players play better together, they have a bigger chance than if they have 3 big scorers, but who try to play all alone.

by the way, the monday game (Game 6) is in Montreal. I'll be at the Molson Centre too. I really wonder how the ambience will be.

By the way, GnuVince gave me a great Idea! I'll bring Debian CDs there and I'll throw them on the ice!

Mentor

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS??

any french canadians care to explain the reason for this?

ripped from ESPN.com

... The U.S. national anthem was booed by some fans for a second straight game, but it didn't catch on with the majority of the crowd and faded as the song went on. ...

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS??

any french canadians care to explain the reason for this?

ripped from ESPN.com

... The U.S. national anthem was booed by some fans for a second straight game, but it didn't catch on with the majority of the crowd and faded as the song went on. ...
    probably related to the NBA Playoffs where the Detroit Pistons fans booed the Canadian national anthem when the Pistons were about to start their series with the Toronto Raptors

Was it at the Boston vs. Montreal game on thursday?

I haven't heard of this... that's the first time. I didn't even know that the Canadian anthem was booed.