Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

11000 ??

Thread: 11000 ??

11000 ??

How' my favorite slackware using female ?

it's been a long time since we have seen you on LJR.

Re: 11000 ??

Hey! I'm doing great! Starting to get worried about LNO, so I decided to diversify.

I just noticed this section, what's it for?

Mentor

I just noticed this section, what's it for?
    for one member to talk to another member : :P

for one member to talk to another member : :P
    Well, that was just a teensy bit uncalled for!

I meant, is why do we talk here as opposed to off-topic or something. I thought maybe there was some ultra-special, top-secret, your-only-allowed-to-use-it-if-you-know-the-secret-handshake, type of purpose!

Mentor

Well, that was just a teensy bit uncalled for!
    hey!!! i put a smile there, i ment it as a joke, i also forgot to put the sarcastic tags in. ;D ;D

Good Guru

I meant, is why do we talk here as opposed to off-topic or something.
    Well, here, we specificly direct the conversation to specific person.
    [quote[I thought maybe there was some ultra-special, top-secret, your-only-allowed-to-use-it-if-you-know-the-secret-handshake, type of purpose!
    [/quote]Actually, it's, but you kinda figure it out ... :P

Ahh ok. Specific to one person, and hope they check it. I see. Cool! And I guessed the secret handshake? Even cooler!

boblucci, just remember them sarcastic tags next time, ok! :P

8) 11000 8)