Thread: Lovechild

Lovechild

You still around?

Re: Lovechild

Oh, I see now, you are C da Truth and you borrowed the Cajun guy's avatar...

sheesh!

Lovechild will be back right after C da truth is done listening to Rage and being angry at the world....

Lovechild will be back right after C da truth is done listening to Rage and being angry at the world....
    I'm still pissed that Chris Cornell dropped out of being Rage's front man recently. THat would have been some good music!

Kind Mastermind

I'm still pissed that Chris Cornell dropped out of being Rage's front *man recently. *THat would have been some good music!
    Wow, that would have truly been some great music. I would have loved to have seen them in concert.

I hear rumours of a new album coming out soon... anyone know anything about that?

I hear rumours of a new album coming out soon... anyone know anything about that?
    Yeah, it was supposed to be with Chris Cornell, but he recently backed out... I'm not sure why.

Yeah, it was supposed to be with Chris Cornell, but he recently backed out... I'm not sure why.
    Chris Cornell.. man that would have rocked the house...

This would be of course be ex Soundgarden vocalist Chris Cornell I take it..

oh and from ratm.net
    It is official that the RATM/Cornell collaboration is finished. Cornell has left the new group with the reason for the split unclear at this stage apart from some speculation that Cornell was not happy with the changing styles the group was producing. It does look as though the album the band were working on will be released although a release date is not know at this stage.