Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hi guys and girls - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hi guys and girls

Good Guru

Re: Hi guys and girls

my girlfriend is pretty angry with you guys, and she's taking it out on me...
    Why would she though since she was the one who started out on doing it with another men and stuff .... So we ( at least I ) figured she is the fun loving kind ... Oh well .... :-/

A and B -- Well mostly A.
    You mean the letter analogies bother you? We'll refer to it more graphically from now on.

(By the way, you'll notice I didn't say anything bad about you that any sane person would believe.)

Tell her that I apologize then, since I basically started the whole thing. I have a wife and 2 daughters, so I am used to getting abused by women.
    You should be sorry. You're the one that brought up that A and B crap. Some people... [sighs]

Hi my name is Lovechild

and I hate the letters A and B

:P

friendly greatings

Associate

ur sick