Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hi guys and girls - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi guys and girls

Re: Hi guys and girls

Of Course Mr. Mountainman you have a chance. Lovechild loves to watch me love on other men
    Actually I think Mountainman was looking to get with Lovechild.

ooooo I love the incest implications that are always thrown at the south.
    Yeah. It's funny that the south is accused of that stuff, when European monarchies are the only ones I know that actually do it.

Thanks you guys...

Now I'll never get laid again...

no i think she's one of the ones who speaks finnish.

anyway how picky can she be, she likes^H^H^H^H^Hputs up with lovechild
    Why thank you...

oh and I don't think I have a chance in hell to make up with any of the two now...

Good Guru

Ah, don't worry, you have other guys .... :P

Yeah, come to think of it... May be I should hit on Gaia.... ;D

Are people still here. Whats going on?

Are people still here. Whats going on?
    Don't worry dude. Gaia hasn't found out about you and Lovechild... yet.

hey! very nice to meet you

Good Guru

ROTFL ..... ;D ;D

is there anyone on ljr who's not getting a piece of Lc?