Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hi guys and girls - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi guys and girls

Re: Hi guys and girls

You guys are strange... Lovechild fits in just perfectly here.
    Hello. Who are you? What are you doing here. Where am I?

Perhaps she like it with a southern flair????????????

Perhaps she like it with a southern flair????????????
    Having intimate relationships with close relatives is illegal in Denmark. Atleast I think it is. Or maybe itīs just the "having kids with close relatives" part thatīs illegal.

ooooo I love the incest implications that are always thrown at the south.
    Sooooo original. Actually we probably have a much more diverse gene pool than anyone in Europe. Should you look at state laws around the US, you would probably find some things that would make you think twice before slinging that slur again.

Oh, yeah ursidae...........................if you have children with your spouse
    That is about as close of a relative as you can get.
    But..............should you be shacking up and pumping out little illegitimate children, the relative thing probably would not apply.

Damn.... you guys need help

Hehe. ;D ;D

ooooo I love the incest implications that are always thrown at the south.
    Sooooo original. Actually we probably have a much more diverse gene pool than anyone in Europe. Should you look at state laws around the US, you would probably find some things that would make you think twice before slinging that slur again.
    re: European gene pool
    Check out the Hapsburg nose, and the incidence of Haemophelia in most western European royal families. BTW: the Southern U.S. is the only area in the world where you can be your own cousin!>grin<
    "Candy is dandy, but
    Incest is best".

Oh, yeah. Hiya Gaia; earth goddess, huh?

Good Guru

Ya talking to ME ??
    :P

Anyway, HI ... Nice to talk/see/write/whatever ....